Recipe submitted by: Richard W
My mother-in-law using this marinade every time she makes a beef tenderloin. It always turns out juicy and tender! I've starting using this for other cuts of meat as well, and every time, it's always great. This is also delicious with vegetables! I highly recommend it.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 dash onion powder
- Stir together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour liquid into a 2-1/2 Quart canister or a chamber pouch. Place meat in with the liquid and turn over to saturate both sides. Using your VacMaster suction machine, seal the canister or use your Chamber Machine to seal the pouch.
- Place the sealed canister or pouch in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- After marinating time is done, cook the meat any way you like and enjoy.
VacMaster TIP:For "Fast & Easy" infusion: combine meat and marinade in small bowl and place bowl directly into your chamber machine (no pouch needed). Let the machine cycle a couple of times. This will cause rapid infusion of marinade into the meat. Remove meat from bowl and cook!