1 can (12 ounces/360 ml) sweetened condensed milk
1. Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 185F/85C.
2. Pour and scrape the contents of the can of sweetened condensed milk into a small (quart/0.9 litre) zip-closure cooking pouch. (If making multiples, put only one can per pouch.)
3. Use Archimedes’ Principle (displacement principle) to remove the air and zip the pouch closed.
4. Submerge the pouch(es) in the water oven to cook for 13 hours.
5. Remove the pouches from the water bath and submerge them for 30 minutes in an ice water bath to quick chill them. Store in refrigerator for up to 6 weeks, unopened.